Friday, November 7, 2008

Another picture...

So, it is currently 10:09 and that means I have been sitting at this Caribou for roughly 4 1/2 hours. Ouch. The upside is, I am getting a lot of work done...
The downside is, there is SO SO SO much more to do.
The big upside is I am sitting in a comfy leather chair by a big stone fireplace with my feet propped up on the coffee table and my (long empty) coffee cup by my side... does it get better than this? (Answer: only if Caleb were here and I was closer to being finished with my homework.)

For anyone following, I am working up to finding the time to post pictures of bridesmaid dresses. For now I will stop procrastinating and just post this one picture:


How much do I looooove this?! Callalilies and tulips in ORANGE! Will definitely look magnificent on the background of the girls' navy dresses... what do you think?
I was leaning towards going with all one type of flower, and was thinking about either tulips or callalilies, but should I mix them in together?
Keep in mind it will be July in Charleston and they may not be constantly in cool air-conditioned facilities!

1 comment: