Saturday, December 20, 2008

SHOES!

While I am not a huge fan of David's Bridal for my dress, I am a fan for the fact that my bridesmaids (scattered across the East Coast) can all go and get the dresses I picked out without a great deal of travel - I think my sister might have to travel a whole 45 mins to get to David's.

ANYWAY, their new Spring line is in magazines, but not yet on the website, and I am SO SO SO anxious! Why, you ask? ORANGE SHOES! My dress will be long enough so that you don't see my feet that much, and Caleb (wisely, knowing how much I hate wearing shoes) suggested just wearing rainbow flip-flops. I cannot deny that this might be a fabulous idea for the reception... but I want some orange shoes! How often do us normal people (who don't spend a fortune on one shoe let alone two fortunes on a pair of shoes) get to buy ORANGE SHOES! I will post a picture as soon as I can find one on the web - or get to a scanner!

1 comment: