Friday, November 14, 2008

PANIC!

So, Meredith saw that her dream dress is no longer listed on the website, and maybe she jumped to conclusions, but she got the impression that it had been discontinued. Since she was between sizes and waiting to get into one or the other to order it, she PANICKED! (Can we be done with the 3rd person voice now?)
So I (Meredith) rushed to the store to desperately plead for them to find me one...only to find they still have it. They rotate what they have online, apparently. But the salesperson working with me is so sweet. I feel like we would be friends if I was going to see her more than a handful of times. Have you ever met somebody and thought, we would be friends, but...?
I am so excited for my dress. I am going to try to order it this afternoon! I would put pictures here if I didn't think they might find their way to Caleb...

Wait a second, that reminds me of something I wanted to ask up here! Somebody asked Caleb and I the other day if we were "doing that" - meaning him not seeing the dress-or me-until I walk down the aisle.
OF COURSE we are "doing that"! I think we both lean towards the traditional side. My favorite part of a wedding (and this is becoming more and more cliche) is the look on the groom's face when the bride glides into the back of the room. I am of the opinion that if you take pictures together before the wedding, or see each other at all that gets ruined.

What do you think? Did you see each other before your wedding? If you could do it all over again, would you do it the same or would you do it differently? How?

No comments:

Post a Comment