Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Reactions? Anyone?

So Blogger started this cool new thing I LOVE called Reactions. At the bottom of each post now you can "react" with the click of a mouse - no time "wasted" leaving comments. Just tell me whether you think the idea I've posted is "sweet!" or maybe "i dunno..." or even a "definitely not."

Let's start with this thing of how a ring bearer delivers the ring. I've seen ring pillows all over the place, but seriously, why spend $20 or more on a pillow with ribbons attached that you are not going to want the day after the wedding? I kind of like this idea:


with one my orange Calla lilies instead of this Gerber Daisy.
I also think the boys could just straight up carry the ring boxes down the aisle.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Our ringbarer carried a flower with the rings on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you have a blog! How did I never know that before? :)
    LOVE YOU MISS YOU
    ~M

    ReplyDelete