Sunday, November 2, 2008

Phew.

Am I tired or what?
Contributing factors:
  • I just wrote one of the most exhausting lesson plans I have ever written.
  • We turned the clocks back an hour in the middle of last night, so while Caleb's DVR box says it's only 10:15 I feel like it is MUCH later.
  • Caleb and I, along with John and Gina and several other people, went to BoogerWoods last night. After 2 hours and 45 minutes of standing in line, the 30 minute Haunted Trail did not live up to the expectations of last year. Still, a good time was had by all - while waiting in line.
Anyway, it's the start of a new week and I can't wait for that (last week was rough) though I'm anticipating a lot of stress this week with projects due. Blech.
Why am I writing? GOOD NEWS: Caleb and I have had more trouble deciding on centerpieces for the reception, keeping it on the cheap. However, this weekend turned that all around because we have reached a decision - a fabulous one at that!
For now, though, I think we'll keep it under wraps. (Were you expecting a spoiler? Haha.)

Also, you have GOT to check out our photographers - they are wonderful. Go to {Bella Loren} to see some of their work!

No comments:

Post a Comment