Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pictures to come!

In looking at so many wedding blogs as of late, I have found that my faves have lots of... PICTURES! So I have decided to add lots of pictures here of my inspirations, things we've decided on, and just fun things that make me smile! No time tonight, (lots of hwk that Caleb thinks I'm diligently doing right now) but soon to come! I PROMISE!
-Mer

Ok, at second thought I should leave at least one here for you now...


{ok two. this inspiration found on swsmag.net.}

Caleb and I LOVE these tulle swags behind the bride and groom. Since we are not able to get married in a church (due to budget, not b/c we're heathens or anything) we were struggling with a way to designate the front of the room as a sacred space. We think these might work for our space and our budget - YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment