Monday, December 8, 2008

I just had a wonderful idea.

So... it occurred to me that after Christmas all the ornaments will be on SALE and who doesn't love a sale? Since Caleb and I had discussed a large vase filled with oranges for our centerpieces, why not get both our wedding colors in there and stock up on dark blue Christmas balls after Christmas? We both live right near a Garden Ridge (which, side note, has a really really random inventory. Couches, ornaments, and popcorn all under one roof, but not at Target? random) and they sell ornaments essentially in bulk. If they don't have it, I'm sure we could find them somewhere. The closest thing I could find to give a visual is this lemon centerpiece on Martha's website.
So readers, if you are out there, click on the little buttons under this post to let me know if you think this might be a good idea...

1 comment:

  1. I think that will look swell. Let me know how the hunt goes.

    ReplyDelete