Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like CHRISTMAS!

IT'S SNOWING!!! Hip-hip-HOORAY!
And my Christmas shopping is done, save for one last thing I need to pick up for Caleb at Target. But I am afraid to go to Target during these last few days before Christmas, for fear that I will be trampled! I won't see Caleb again till the 26th, (SO SAD!) so I will stop at Target before flying back to grab that.

In other news, mom surprised dad with his Christmas present the same day I flew in: a PUPPY! She is adorable and there will surely be some pics of her up here soon.

In wedding news, mom and I stopped at IKEA after she picked me up from the airport, and they have a lot of things that could work for the reception decor. I suggest, if you are getting married on a (relatively) little budget like we are, definitely go to IKEA before making any hard-and-fast decisions on how you will decorate. Why?
  • Candles for cheap.
  • Candle holders for cheap.
  • Vases for cheap.
  • EVERYTHING YOU COULD WANT! CHEAP!
IKEA also has the bedroom set that I want for Caleb and I when we move in together after the wedding:


How cute is the yellow linen cabinet? It's the perfect mix of contemporary and country home that I love, and I'm pretty sure Caleb loves it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment