Thursday, May 21, 2009

Let them eat CAKE!

Hmm, wedding cakes. I thought that I didn't care that much - until it came time to order one. I started pricing out cakes in Charleston - did you know a cake can start at $1375, before the design consultation fee, before the delivery fee, before the craziness?!

So here's a peek at what I have found that I like.

I like the simplicity of this one (minus the flowers):


I love the monogram on this one:

Pink Cake Box Blog

I love the ribbons on this one:


I think I like the pop of color on this one:

From the Knot

Bu
t I think most of all, I like the structure of this one:

(I can't remember where I found this! Sorry!)

So I think I am off to the craft store to buy some supplies to see if I can do the whole paper-flower thing... if so my flower girls will have some beautiful pomanders to carry thanks to Martha and WeddingBee.

No comments:

Post a Comment